Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 18 activity

WII FIT DAY 18 ACTIVITY

My left ankle has been sore all day, so I'm going to lay off the aerobics today and give it a day to rest.

Today was my first time doing the Jackknife Challenge. The instructor quit after 10 reps. I expect the next one to be about 15-20 reps.

I did the Plank Challenge for the second time today. Yesterday the instructor quit after 20 seconds, but today she quit after 40 seconds. I'm glad too. I don't know how much longer I could hold it, especially after just finishing a Jackknife round.



STRENGTH
Single-Leg Twist: 10 reps per leg - 77 pts. (3 stars)
Jackknife Challenge: 10 reps when instructor quit - (2 stars)
Plank Challenge: 40 sec. (3 stars)
Tricep Extension: points n/a

YOGA
Deep Breathing: 94 pts. (4 stars)
Half-Moon: 87 pts. (3 stars)
Palm Tree: 66 pts. (2 stars)

BALANCE GAMES
Ski Jump: 205 m (2 stars)
Penguin Slide: 63 pts. (2 stars)
Balance Bubble: Advanced - 1:14.85 (2 stars)

TOTAL SESSION TIME: 16 MINUTES

No comments:

Post a Comment