Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wii Fit three week status: Down 5.5 lbs.

Today was my 21st consecutive day of using Wii Fit. Three weeks down... nine more to go!

On my initial weigh-in I weighed 232.6 lbs. When I weigh myself this morning I weighed 227.1 lbs.

I LOST 5.5 lbs. so far!!!

I know that's not a ton of weight, but it's definately progress! I certainly feel more in fit than I have in a while. My body is starting to gain some muscle back and I don't feel as much fat bouncing around when I run. My back and neck pains don't hurt as much. Also, before I started I was in between pant sizes and I now they are starting to feel a little loose. In another week or so, I may need to go buy some pants in the next smaller size. That's when I will really feel that I've made progress!

For the most part, I have been steadily losing weight each day. Sure, there's a day here or there where I ate too much or ate too late at night, and my morning weigh-in is up a bit, but it comes off the next day and I'm back on course.

I'll start back up on the aerobics tomorrow or Monday. I'll see how my ankle is feeling. I enjoy the aerobics exercises (running, boxing, hula hoop, and step) the most and they definitely make me sweat and burn a lot of calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment