Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 1 activity

WII FIT DAY 1 ACTIVITY

Back when I was in the U.S. Army, my Drill Sergeant taught me how long just one minute can be. Well, today I did 16 whole minutes of exercise. All-in-all, I think I actually spent about an hour in Wii Fit, but the rest of that time was spent watching examples of exercises and choosing which exercises I wanted to perform. The 16 minutes was pure exercise, and I actually broke a sweat and felt a little sore when i was done.

AEROBICS
Hula Hoop: 238 spins (2 stars)
Basic Step: 278 pts. (3 stars)
Basic Run: Short - Burn Rate 124% (4 stars)

STRENGTH
Torso Twist: 3 reps - 84 pts. (3 stars)
Lunge: 10 reps each leg - 100 pts. (4 stars)

YOGA
Warrior: 68 pts. (2 stars)
Deep Breathing: 92 pts. (4 stars)

TOTAL SESSION TIME: 16 MINUTES

Once I know the exercies and don't need to watch the examples, I should be able to spend more time on the actual exercises.

If anyone knows of a good way to track this data automatically, or even manually, in a way that will produce progress charts, please leave a comment. The only place this data is visible is in the game, so I have to manually type it in here and it doesn't produce any charts. It's a shame that Nintendo didn't make it so that you can review your Wii Fit stats online.

No comments:

Post a Comment