Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 17 activity

WII FIT DAY 17 ACTIVITY

The Plank Challenge took me a few tries to understand how it worked since I cannot easily view the screen when in that position. The instructor said to hold it for 10 seconds, and my first two tries I thought that meant to relax after the 10 seconds, but you are actually supposed to keep holding. The Plank Challenge appears to be done in tiers, because the instructor quit after 20 seconds. There's about eight stars to get in this challenge, so I expect it to get longer each time.

I was going to try the Jackknife Challenge, but I had already done a round of the Jackknife exercise and wasn't quite ready for the challenge. Now that I know the challenge is done in tiers, I'll try this challenge next time.

The Spinal Twist yoga exercise is one of my favorite yoga poses so far. I could really feel it stretching my muscles. This will be one of my frequent exercises.

AEROBICS
Free Run: 30 minutes - 3.727 mi. (2 stars)

STRENGTH
Jackknife: 10 reps - 100 pts. (4 stars)
Plank Challenge: 11 sec. (1 star)
Plank Challenge: 11 sec. (1 star)
Plank Challenge: 20 sec. (2 stars)

YOGA
Spinal Twist: points n/a
Bridge: points n/a

BALANCE GAMES
Ski Jump: 179 m (2 stars)
Snowboard Slalom: 1:06.96 (1 star)
Balance Bubble: Advanced - 1233 yds. (1 star)

TOTAL SESSION TIME: 40 MINUTES

No comments:

Post a Comment