Saturday, September 13, 2008

Welcome to the Wii Fit 90 day experiment

My name is Mike, and as with many Americans I am overweight. I am 38 years old, 6' 2" tall, and weigh approximately 232 lbs.

I have tried several diets and exercises over the past few years, but I haven't been very good at sticking with them. I don't always eat very well and my weight and lack of regular exercise causes some health issues such as back/neck pains and difficulty breathing.

I am about to start a new job and am ready to make some other life changes... starting with my health.

I enjoy video games and have quite a few years experience working in the video game industry. So I thought that I'd use this opportunity to give Nintendo Wii Fit a shot and have fun while losing weight.

With this experiment, I am committing to use Wii Fit for 90 consecutive days as my primary source of exercise to see how much weight I can lose. During this time I will not take any additional diet aids, although I have had some success with Alli in the past.

I do want to clarify that I have absolutely no affiliation with Nintendo. I am not getting paid to perform this experiment and have purchased my Nintendo Wii and Wii Fit myself.

I will begin tomorrow. Check back daily for updates on my Wii Fit experience and weight loss progress. I hope that this encourages others to commit to exercise and lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment