Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 9 activity

WII FIT DAY 9 ACTIVITY

I found a good song with a perfect tempo to run to... Private Idaho by the B-52's. I just set up a Genius playlist in iTunes for Missionary Man by the Eurythmics and this song happened to play. It picked up my pace and I was able to run to it perfectly. Oddly though, even though I ran harder than I have in the past, I got my lowest burn rate score to date. Puzzling... but I had to work off some chips and queso I had earlier from Baja Fresh.

AEROBICS
Advanced Step: 572 pts. (3 stars)
Rhythm Boxing: 6 minutes - 642 pts. (3 stars)
Basic Run: Island Lap - Burn Rate: 81% (3 stars)

STRENGTH
Sideways Leg Lift: 10 reps per leg - 51 pts. (2 stars)
Sideways Leg Lift: 10 reps per leg - 69 pts. (2 stars)
Tricep Extension: 10 reps per arm - points not applicable

YOGA
Deep Breathing: 88 pts. (3 stars)
Sun Salutation: 89 pts. (3 stars)
Palm Tree: 70 pts. (3 stars)

TOTAL SESSION TIME: 36 MINUTES

No comments:

Post a Comment