Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's been done before... but that's okay

When I started this 90 day experiment with Wii Fit, I didn't know that someone had already done this. But that doesn't bother me. I'm not looking for publicity. I just want to lose some weight and share my experience with others.

My reason for writing about my experience is twofold.

First, it is a self-motivator to stick with an exercise routine to lose weight. I want to lose weight! My weight is affecting my health (breathing, pains, etc.) and I'm ready to do something about it. I'm laying it all out there and don't want my friends and family (or the rest of the world) to tell me that I was lazy and gave up like so many others.

As I write this, here are the current Wii Fit statistics as reported on the Nintendo Channel:

Time spent playing / Times Played
Total: 2,553,265 Hours / 1,896,566 Times
Per person: 14 Hr 47 Min / 10.99 Times

The other reason why I am writing about it is to motivate others who could benefit from losing some weight. I want to show people how much more fit they can become by devoting just a few minutes a day to exercise.

This really isn't an experiment... it's more of an experience. Perhaps I'll adjust the name of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you. You can do anything you put your mind to.

    ReplyDelete