Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 5 activity

WII FIT DAY 5 ACTIVITY

Since I went light yesterday, and this morning's weigh-in showed a slight weight gain, I really tried to push myself today. I'm wiping sweat off my face as I write this.

Over the past couple days, I have unlocked some of the more advanced versions of the basic exercises, so I tried to tackle those.

Going from 10 to 20 reps of the Jackknife exercise was a mistake because I had to hold my legs up at times when I should be holding them up without assistance. It was good for the abs, but I think I'm going to drop back down to 10 until I am comfortable that I can do the additional 10 properly.

Other exercises, such as the Basic Run switching from short to long, were just what I needed. I can do that easily enough and it makes me burn more calories. The longer exercises also makes the workout session not seem quite as long because you can get a longer workout with less exercises.

AEROBICS
Basic Run: Long - Burn Rate: 210% (4 stars)
Advanced Step: 416 (2 stars)

STRENGTH
Lunge: 10 reps per leg - 100 pts. (4 stars)
Jackknife: 20 reps - 100 pts. (4 stars)
Torso Twists: 3 reps - 76 pts. (3 stars)
Rowing Squat: 30 reps - 100 pts. (4 stars)

YOGA
Standing Knee: 25 pts. (1 star)
Warrior: 78 pts. (3 stars)
Palm Tree: 12 pts. (1 star)

TOTAL SESSION TIME: 25 MINUTES

No comments:

Post a Comment